Title: Ancillary Product Manager
Basic Purpose of Position: Secure contract activity suppliers worldwide to enable the company to sell these activities to our clients.
Primary or Major Responsibilities
- Attend tradeshows to meet with potential/current activities suppliers
- Negotiate and procure attraction products through new and existing suppliers.
- Renew current supplier’s contracts when they expire
- Able to initiate, maintain and strengthen the relationship with the supplier.
- Solicit suppliers for marketing campaigns and promotions
- Increase supplier awareness amongst the sales team to promote various attractions
- Ensure all supplier information is loaded correctly into the company’s system
- Train the Consumer Services Agents on the ancillary products to be able to upsell consumers.
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Tourism and Attractions a plus
- Self-motivated, driven and willing to work on their own
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, maintain and strengthen the relationship with the supplier.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 29 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.