Title: Client Services Manager
The Operations team of Tourico Holidays, Inc is looking for a self-motivated, driven experienced manger to oversee a fast paced call center environment. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to motivate and develop a team.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting the Director with the direction and vision of the department
- Responsible for scheduling, training and annual performance reviews
- Generate reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Responsible for daily KPI’s, statistics, coaching, feedback, recognition and accountability of the staff
- Monitoring phone calls and emails and distributes workload daily.
- Monitor queues to ensure turn times are met and calls are answered according to procedure
- Communicate effectively with superiors, peers and subordinates
- Responsible for development and accountability of Client Services Supervisor team
- Track and monitor the teams progress as well as oversee workflow and workloads
- Work closely with Reservation Administration and other departments to create, implement and maintain department procedures
- Maintaining a high-level relationship with the Sales department amongst other internal relationships
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend a solution in line with the business requirements
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for travel
- At least 2 years of travel agency or hospitality industry
- At least 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- Experience working in customer service and/or call center
- GDS system experience preferred (Worldspan Amadeus, Galileo)
- Fluency in English is required. Must be able to speak, read, and write effectively
- Fluency in a second language – Spanish or Portuguese preferred
- Intermediate Windows/Microsoft programs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends.
We operate a 24/7 call center. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and/or holidays.
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive Paid Time Off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.