Title: Client Services Agent
Summary: The Client Services Agent is responsible for servicing Tourico Holidays wholesale and consumer global products including hotels, flights, cruises, car rentals and activities from several company websites. Support is provided by telephone and email in conjunction with front and back office computer applications as well as Microsoft Office.
- Answer inbound phone calls from clients (travel agents / other wholesale partners and their guests, direct consumers) and suppliers
- Make outbound calls to both clients and suppliers
- Read and reply to client and supplier emails
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Notate reservation files of all support communication
- Required to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Additionally, must be fluent in one of the following languages: German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 29 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.