Title: Consumer Services Agent (Night Shift)
Summary: The Consumer Services Agent in Altamonte Springs, Florida is responsible for servicing Tourico Holidays wholesale global products including hotels, flights, cruises, car rentals and activities from several company websites. Support is provided by telephone and email in conjunction with front and back office computer applications as well as Microsoft Office. This is position is scheduled for the night shift (9:00 pm to 6:00 am).
- Answer inbound phone calls from consumers
- Make outbound calls to both consumers and suppliers
- Read and reply to consumer and supplier emails
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Notate reservation files of all support communication
- Must be able to work a night shift of 9:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends
- Prior Call Center experience preferred
- Previous experience in hotel/travel/tourism industry preferred
- Required to fluently speak, read, and write English
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred (speak, read and write)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.