Contract Administration Representative – Europe
Positions are currently available in Berlin, Germany and Rome, Italy.
Summary: The Contract Administration team is responsible for the information loaded onto the company’s websites, utilizing proprietary Windows-based software.
- Enter and revise new and existing contracts into our inventory system via a Windows- based software.
- Accurately enter contract data including in-depth descriptions, geographical information, facilities, amenities, rates, room availability, images, and videos into database.
- Read and understand travel related agreements on all terms and conditions.
- Make rate comparisons and analyze pricing structures.
- Administrate supplier promotions and update date in our database regarding hotel rooms and specials allocated to the company.
- Harvest and insert images, descriptions and facilities for hotels, cruise lines, ports of call, activities and car rental products.
- Provide quality control on all websites.
- Execute Stop Sell and change communications from our supplier partners.
- Clerical duties, such as filing and making copies of all contracts specials.
- Assist other departments with daily requests and projects.
- Previous travel industry or attractions experience a plus
- Previous data-entry experience a plus
- Must be able to multi-task at a high paced level
- Must be very detail-oriented.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook. Experience with database softwares a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Fluent (read, write and speak) in English and the language of the country of hire (German or Italian) required. Additional languages from the region are a plus.