Title: Fraud Prevention Analyst
This position is responsible for reviewing credit card transactions, utilizing internal and 3rd party applications. The primary responsibility is to evaluate the legitimacy of credit card transactions in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
Essential job functions:
- Monitoring and analyzing fraud detection queues in Cybersource
- Analytical decision making
- Ability to handle stressful and difficult situations
- Communicate effectively with customers via email and phone to verify credit card billing details
- Interacting with financial institutions and suppliers
- Documenting of reservation files
- Ability to multi-task with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Staying current with fraudulent trends and making recommendations for increased prevention
- Interacting with Operations and Accounting Departments
- Demonstrate excellent time management and self-starter skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience in Customer Service and/or Fraud
- Previous Collections and/or Credit Analyst experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge in credit card/debit card processes
- English required (Additional language skills in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese are a plus)
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.