Title: Hotel Operations Coordinator
Summary: This position will be responsible for providing full service for operational hotel contracts, support to the Regional VP and Regional Product purchasing Managers.
- Ability to utilize and maintain our in-house database
- Ensure effective working relationships with the Product Purchasing Team
- Ongoing Education (Extranet, Payment Templates)
- Checking Contracts & Promotions for accuracy
- Assist in maintenance of hotel cards – attributes, promotions, contract creation and chain processing but not including rate shops and PAR.
- Bridge gaps in loading promotions, rate reductions, etc.
- Escalation point for Reservation Administration & Accounts Payable
- Inventory/Allocation requests via email and telephone
- Perform duties in accordance with the current standards as deemed necessary by the Operation VP and Regional Product VP to meet department and company objectives
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Language Skills – English and at least one additional language preferred. (French, Spanish, Portuguese (Read & Write)
- Strong organizational skills
- Sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Intermediate computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel as well as the ability to grasp the various technology solutions Tourico Holidays offers
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage internal and external relationships
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel Distribution Company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.