Human Resources Generalist
Summary of Duties
The Human Resources Generalist provides excellent customer service and supports core HR activities both domestically and internationally. This position is responsible for multiple HR functions which may include benefits, compliance, employee relations, HRIS maintenance & reporting, LOA/FMLA/ADA, recruiting, training & orientation, special projects and general day-to-day HR support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related degree
- At least 3 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources
- PHR Certification a plus
- Fluency in a second language a plus
- Working knowledge of employment law including FLSA, FMLA, EEO, ADA, etc. required. Experience and knowledge of international employment law a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized. Able to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite. Experience in ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, work well under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative; able and willing to seek out work and the drive to accomplish goals
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse cultures