Title: Inside Sales Agent
The Inside Sales Agent will generate new business and increase sales by using sales techniques and methods to motivate consumers to book travel arrangements by phone. The primary skill set involves closing sales by matching the consumers’ needs and desires to the travel inventory offerings presented by Tourico Holidays. The right candidate will respond to incoming phone calls and emails, evaluate the consumers’ inquiries in order to maximize the sale of travel products and services, and earn commissions. The right candidate will have in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations, the ability to close sales, and the passion and drive to earn commissions.
* Only local candidates will be considered.
The right candidate will be or have:
- 3+ years sales experience in the travel industry
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and / or international travel destinations
- Motivated to closing sales by telephone
- Engaging and friendly; excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to educate consumers on products and services
- College coursework preferred
- Demonstrated sales, marketing and customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Previous travel industry experience
- Drive to make money through commissionable sales
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
Benefits and Salary
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.
The position will include commission, payable on a sliding scale, for successful sales efforts toward consumers.