Title: Key Account Manager, UK & Ireland
Tourico Holidays, part of Travel Holdings Inc., is the fastest growing worldwide wholesale travel provider with more than 150 international distribution websites, over 30,000 merchant hotel agreements, and operating globally in 23 languages.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager with a minimum of 2 years experience in the travel industry and business to business sales environment, to join our rapidly expanding European sales team. This position will be based out of our London office.
Successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing and developing existing clients in the assigned region and will be based in our central London office.
- Oversee a maximum of 50 Key accounts to benefit from Tourico Holidays’ global hotel and ancillary product base.
- Identify growth opportunities related to new Product, destinations, RTM’s and Technology.
- Work with clients to grow their business to a TTV level of $1,000,000 (or market value).
- Negotiate Client overrides, incentives and marketing contributions for Director approval
- Manage client database and customer relationships
- Participate in industry trade shows and events to increase brand visibility
- Liaison with Sales/Product and Marketing/Support teams
- Deliver a high level of customer service and Client attention
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Regional Director of Sales
- Minimum 2 year experience in a Key Account Manager role
- Goal orientated, target driven individual.
- Highly self-motivated individual with a willingness to work independently and productively within a sizable geographic territory.
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus and drive to exceed targets
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
To express your interest in this position, please email your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter as a Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org . Because of the response volume we will not be able to reply to all enquiries.
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.