Title: Technical Account Manager
Summary:The Technical Account Manager must be a proven leader and technologist who can adapt and respond to these ever changing demands as well as lead through example in technical sales excellence. A team leader with exceptions talent in building teams, energizing people to attain goals, building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external business partners. This position will drive an XML/Interfaces Connectivity Services team.
Primary or Major Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage a multinational regional technical accounts team
- Sets strategy, goals, metrics, and compiles/analyzes statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Manages and drives problem-solving efforts between customers and company services.
- Territory Growth/Development
- Work closely with direct sales to position and sell the company services and solutions – including conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related technical requirements.
- Act as the technical point of contact for business partners to help facilitate communication to clients.
- Responsible for training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with external and internal customers to analyze information, business needs and functional requirements.
- Assist Touricoholidays and clients in documentation and analysis of:
- Functional requirements of the Tourico Holidays SOAP based web services
- Use cases
- Test cases and testing plan development
- Ongoing analysis of system performance after “Go Live”
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing professional services operation.
- Industrial Engineering, information systems or Computer Science Degree preferred
- At least one year of customer-facing experience in a consulting or pre-sales role.
- Proficient in English, both reading and writing. Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Highly organized and Independent
- Must have valid passport
- Ability to travel overseas for 15-25% of the time
- Analytical abilities
- MBA or advanced degree
- 3+ years IT/Technical Industry experience
- Deep experience in one or more of the following areas: ASP.NET application installation & configuration, Networking, SQL, Widows server OS, IIS, XML, SOAP, programming, scripting, BigData/Hadoop.
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 29 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.