Title: Reservation Administration Agent
SUMMARY: The Reservation Administration Agent will work within our Travel Operations Department. The Agent will work in direct contact with the supplier in a professional manner to re-confirm and process reservations for hotels, activities, cars and transfers via telephone, email and fax. Assist team with rooming lists and various reports to send to suppliers. Qualified candidate must have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills with a strong sense for detail.
- Contact suppliers via telephone and email to confirm reservations
- Make outbound calls to suppliers and retrieve reservation confirmations
- Answer inbound calls to assist suppliers with (extranet, reservations, and invoices)
- Read and reply to supplier emails
- Monitor reservation queue for new reservations and action accordingly
- Log each task and correspondence in the database
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated
- Work well under pressure
- Previous Travel / Hotel reservation experience
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Portuguese highly preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.