Title: Reservation Administration Supervisor
Summary: The Operations team of Tourico Holidays, Inc. is looking for an upbeat, experienced supervisor to oversee reservation agents in a call center environment. The supervisor will also work closely with management to create, implement, and improve department procedures.
Primary or Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily KPI’s and daily coaching, feedback, recognition and accountability of staff
- Scheduling, training, annual performance reviews.
- Generate reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Monitoring phone calls and emails and distributes workload daily.
- Monitor queues to ensure turn times are met and reservations are processed according to procedure
- Communicate effectively with superiors, peers and subordinates
- Intermediate Windows/Microsoft programs
- 1 year of travel agency or customer service experience (hospitality industry preferred)
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working in a call center
- English, read, speak and write
- Second language is a plus
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, efficient, self-motivated, organized, with the ability to multi-task
*The schedule within the 24/7 call center varies based on opening; candidates who apply must be able to work a flexible schedule. This is a great opportunity for the right individual. benefit. Salary is commensurate with experience.