Title: Client Services Supervisor
The Operations team of Tourico Holidays, Inc is looking for a self-motivated, driven experienced supervisor to oversee a fast paced call center environment. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to motivate and develop a team.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Track and monitor the teams progress as well as oversee workflow and workloads
- Supervisor will be responsible for KPI’s and weekly report cards of staff
- Work closely with the FIT and Supplier Support Manager to create, implement and maintain department procedures and activities
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend a solution in line with the business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for travel
- Intermediate Windows/Microsoft programs
- GDS system experience preferred (or Amadeus, Galileo)
- 1 year of travel agency or customer service experience (hospitality industry preferred)
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a call center
- English, both spoken and written
- Second language – Spanish required
We operate a 24/7 call center. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive Paid Time Off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.