Title: Senior Operations Agent (Night Shift)
This is an advanced position in our operations contact center, scheduled for the night shift (9:00 pm to 6:00 am). This position is responsible for the support and servicing of Tourico Holidays consumer global products, which include hotels, flights,cruises,car rentals & activities. This position supports the Operations Manager in overseeing the agents that are responsible for the administration of these reservations submitted through our websites. Support is provided by phone, email and LiveChat interaction, in conjunction with front and back office computer applications and Microsoft Office.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Daily agent duties including answering phones and emails. This includes logging into phones for duration of shift and using proper log in/out functions
- Assist with initial training and support management with continuous on the job training of agents assigned to the night shift.
- Assist team members with questions and coaching as needed. (Disciplinary actions to be directed to Operations Manager)
- First point of contact to identify and prioritize escalations
- Acting supervisor for lunch/meeting coverage or as requested by management
- Periodic meetings with Manager to assist in reviewing agent performance, service trends and any other relevant topics
- Assist in motivating team members with new company incentives, ensuring they are familiar with new promotions
- Trouble shoot and problem solve within parameters given by Operations Manager
- Represent a positive company image
- Must be able to work a night shift of 9:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends
- Prior travel industry and/or hospitality experience
- Prior lead/supervisor experience
- Required to fluently speak, read, and write English
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred (speak, read and write)
- Strong computer skills including use of all Microsoft Office products
- Frequent mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines and following up on assignments.
- Must possess effective written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner. Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills, make arithmetic calculations with speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail required while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines and following up on assignments.
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 29 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 29 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.