The Innovative Travel Wholesaler Unveils Aggressive Expansion Plans and a Softer Side
ORLANDO, Florida – September 30, 2013: Tourico Holidays launched global expansion plans at a multi-city, event series entitled ‘TH Live!’ hosted in partnership with Hilton Worldwide on September 27, 2013. Announcing a goal of becoming a truly global company, Tourico’s strategies included expansion through non-hotel product lines, global product coverage and support bases, with all changes centered around the client.
The event was attended by nearly 100 of Tourico Holidays’ top clients and partners at Hilton® hotels in Sao Paulo, Mexico City, New York City and London. Long known for being innovative and data-driven, Tourico Holidays’ promised clients more transparency, improved ease of business, better support based locally and more product options.
- Growing the ‘ExclusiveDeal’ business model, where they pre-buy room blocks, across more hotels such as a 340% increase in the Caribbean and to other product lines, such as buying out a full cruise ship departing in September 2014.
- A new Automated Mapping technology allowing Tourico Holidays to map hotel inventory via XML in under a week on behalf of the client saving time and money and freeing up the client’s technology resources to work on other projects.
- Faster response times to handle the company’s 90 Million searches per day.
- Expanding Destination Development team to improve both the quality and quantity of hotel product where each member will oversee no more than 150 and 300 hotels respectively with the expectation of targeted growth such as 40% in Orlando an 60% in Dubai.
- A newly decentralized Sales Team that will grow by 50% into 2014, including general and VIP support, marketing and technical roles based in market.
To view the presentations and videos, visit: https://exclusive.touricoholidays.com/thlive/.