Title: VIP Group Operations Coordinator
Summary: To assist with the groups tour packages for worldwide destinations
Primary or Major Responsibilities
- Working with the VIP Group Account Managers to ensure all aspects of the group trip are met per the instructions from the client
- Data entry of client information (rooming lists, flight details, special instructions)
- Reconfirming all services prior to travel to ensure 100% accuracy
- Assisting the VIP Group Account Managers to prepare any necessary documents that clients will need prior to travel
- Performing any additional tasks deemed necessary by the VIP Group Account Managers
- 2-3 years’ experience with group travel or in a wholesale travel environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently and within a team
- General knowledge of North America and European geography
- Passion for Travel
- Based in Altamonte Springs, FL office
About the Company
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 29 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees accrue paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.